The Westminster is a member of the Viking Heritage range and borrows a little from traditional Dutch bikes and little from traditional British bikes. It combines the traditional features of a gents retro frame, a full chainguard and a stout rear luggage rack with modern alloy rims, powerful alloy V brakes and Shimano indexed gears. With a comfortable upright riding position the Westminster is a great way to travel, from the occasional jaunt to the shops or for a daily commute.
- Frame: Hi-tensile steel traditional gents frame.
- Frame Size: 20".
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel with ovalised fork blades.
- Wheel Size: 26".
- Wheel Specification: Viking lightweight 36 hole double wall alloy rims. Kenda 26" x 1.75" gumwall retro trekking tyres. Front and rear full bearing steel hubs.
- Gear System: Six speed indexed gears with twistgrip gear shifter. 14-28T freewheel. Shimano Tourney TZ rear derailleur. KMC chain. Thun sealed bearing cartridge bottom bracket.46T chainwheel with 170mm cranks.
- Brakes: Front and rear alloy V brakes with 3 finger alloy levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Handlebar and Stem: Adjustable height chrome quill stem with city style 545mm chrome comfort handlebars.
- Additional Information: Full length mudguards, chainguard and a four point rear pannier rack with luggage straps. Viking gents tan comfort saddle with matching grips. Chrome seatpost with alloy seat clamp. Alloy kickstand. Non-slip trekking style pedals.
- Weight: 17.5kg.
- Frame Colour: Gloss Black.
- Fork Colour: Gloss Black.